Pages

July 26, 2010

Once upon a good night!

"Leave your problems outside bedroom" is a proverb.

be4 u read the rest, just think about this proverb where-eva applicable.

I said bye to my friendly teacher at my class room. I dont want them to trouble me more with those stupid maths probs

But it was with me.

I said bye to my honorable so called gang members, I dont want to entertain any more controversies for the day, Its enough! yes, they ask me to avoid gals since we saw 'little rascals' together.

but it was with me.

I said bye to my best friend at my door step. Let me mind my own desires from now on.

but it was with me.

I said bye to my next door gal (she never minds me, lol). Enough of my desire for today.

but it was with me.

I said bye to my parents at my bedroom doorsteps. Hmm.. u guessed.. "advices" :(

even now, it was with me.

.

Wanna sleep very badly. Threw my own on the bed. Feeling light. eyes feels easy.
.
.
.
Good night
Sender: friendly teacher.

oops, I am already sleeping. but, hmm..

"same yo you madam :)"

good night, sweet dreams
sender: gang person

omg,

"good night da.."

...........so on!


here gone my sleepless night tragedies! :(

Even now, it was with me. Keeping on beeping for incoming messages :((

2 comments:

pinkyrose said...

ahoy! urs blog luk a litle nice.. .

ok ok really superb man!

i cant stand with proverbs coz our proverb iz "BREAK D RULEZ"

vino said...

yes, standing with proverbs is difficult but standing on it is easy =)

Post a Comment

Come, Express you!