Pages

August 8, 2010

im back!

They are very much annoying you know? Everbody says, This smart guy, yes it is me, has got a desktop PC and in addition to that, a notebook (nope not the one on which 198 papers hardbound together) also. I didnt ever expect to have a additional computer that too in a kind of monsters like laptop.

Hmm, Last two weeks were very tough weeks for me. You know why? My Desktop PC and Laptop PC together decided to take a non-co-operative(spelled right?) movement to force me in to a hell of boredom.

Finally, I got my desktop is back to the form. But my worst time, the laptop is suffering with some hardware problem. I thing it is a minor fault. i.e, the motherboard is being ready to die at any time. Else parts are working great :P

Lot of thinks happened these couple of weeks. Wanted to share those infos. some of them are very much interesting. actually, only those I remember so. hmm, they are, ...


oops!

Let me try to get it reminded. Untill then byeee...!

1 comments:

pinkyrose said...

gone to mars?

Post a Comment

Come, Express you!