Pages

July 24, 2010

ASL, SVS, ahem.. WTF?

Surprised with the title? Ya I am also surprised and hence it brought me here to write this post.

I am good at typing and I thought it is enough to chat with someone. This was the thought I had when I got my new internet connection through bsnl gprs connected to PC.

I just wanted to get tagged to the internet society and logged in to tagged! I just sent an IM to someone saying 'How are you'
the reply was, 'Hi, I am fine! ASL?'

haha.. One minute! But what is ASL, I thought myself. I was not aware of the Godfather, Mr.Google.
I thought it would be silly if I ask him back about it. I was guessing. guessing.. guessing... He went offline.

So, I made a decision then and there. I must know what does ASL means. Made many plans and decided one of them as master plan and executed well too. but,

'ASL?' by me now to someone

'I love SVS' by them

What? damn damn damn! According to their answer, I must have asked something like, Whom do you love or something like that. But ASL doesnt seems to be related to anything likewise.

Suddenly a new popup window!

someone invited for me a private chat. Oh, Even I could impress some one and they are calling me for a private chat.

The message said, 'ASL please?'

Oh, It seems the word 'please' should accompany ASL..

'pardon?' Lost my hope of finding it myself.

'Are you noob'?

Sounds to be a abusing word. Also It sounds like some other abusive word :P

'I am not a noob. you are noob, bye!' I closed the chat before the reply comes.

Whenever I get remembered about those chat, I say myself, 'wtf' :D

Do you want to know what is wtf?

Sit and think untill you find it. Keep thinking.. If not, When you lose your patience, just check the hours you used for the try. Now you will feel something from your heart.

And that's called 'WTF'!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But what is SVS? :P

2 comments:

pinkyrose said...

hey u made us crazy!!!!!!!!!

vino said...

then read it again and again and again and....

Post a Comment

Come, Express you!