Pages

July 24, 2010

Are you the last bench gang person?

Last bench is the last bench! what an idea sir ji! We hate our education system.

The homework, The exams, The marksheets, etc etc.. particularly the warning message just before the princi comes to the class. Have u seen all these in your school days? then definitely you are not from the last benches in your class room.

After finishing my engineering, ofcourse sitting in front rows all through the four years, joined a multimedia course now which is a part of move to my dream industry. Also rows are there but instead benches we can find chairs over in our theory class rooms.

Here also I got my way like the front rows. A guy who is my batch mate always like to sit in the last row chair was made fun by our faculty. later since my faculty moved away, I asked him to come to front and get a chair to be seated.

What the guy explained to me is simply amazing. I think the theory might be his own proposal! here goes his proposal.

According to him, the front row sitters cannot get forwarded in life since they are in front and they can jump only from the front. But the guy Who sits in the last bench can run over to the front row which gives acceleration to jump and can jump a longer distance.

'Shut up, there is a limit for everything' by me, 'Just go and sit at front row! I want that chair at the back'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come, Express you!